Robin Warren has been designing websites professionally since 1992, and in that time has helped clients of all sizes and in a variety of industries maximize their effectiveness on the internet. Typical client services include one or more of the following:
- Discussing overall strategy for maximizing the effectiveness of the website and the internet.
- Creating websites that are attractive, well organized, and easy to use.
- Working with graphic artist Bill Pike of William Pike Design to design the format, color scheme, and overall design of the website, consistent with existing logo, stationery, and print media.
- Repairing existing sites and pages so that they work properly in all browsers.
- Recommending appropriate services for hosting, domain registration, eCommerce, secure server certification, email support, data collection, internet promotion, search engine strategy, on-line shopping, and so on.
- Maintaining product data for shopping cart use.
- Managing password access to restricted areas of the site, for e.g. members or employees.
- Setting up business-related blogs and forums.
- Recommending strategy for social networking including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and MySpace.
- Creating CMS sites to be updated and maintained by the client.
- Optimizing sites to improve search engine rankings, and performing search engine registrations.
The websites themselves speak to the quality of the designer's work. Please take a moment to click on the graphic below to view a slideshow of recent websites.